Thursday 20 October 2011

Field Trip to the Small Business Forum

   On this Tuesday, our class went to downtown to join the Small Business Forum. There were many programs about different business forums, and you can choose anyone you like. My classmates and I listened to the program on Tips for Better Rankings on Search Engines.The presentation was very good, it had a lot of information for everyone. The speaker spoke very clearly. I understood the whole thing, but I didn't understand the details. In addition, l learned some new words. I was happy that the presentation can improve my listening skills of English.
After the forum, we went for lunch with classmates. This restaurant offered Middle Eastern food. We ordered "Shwarma" which had many different vegetables and meats inside in the pita. Its taste was good. So we enjoyed at all.
Finally, we went to St. James Park to see OCCUPY TORONTO. There was a lot of people, it was like to a camp. Many people were energetic, but I didn't understand their purpose. l only hoped that people in OCCUPY TORONTO could take care of themselves, because the weather was very cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment