Thursday 1 December 2011

Decorating House for Christmas



Christmas will be coming in three weeks. I have been expecting Christmas in Canada because my husband told me that it would be different from my hometown. The other day, I was wondering what the difference between my hometown and Canada would be. I did not know the difference until this week. It was the atmosphere of Christmas. Christmas music is everywhere, including radio, TV, shopping malls, restaurants and supermarkets. In my hometown, Christmas music was not as widespread. During the Christmas season, we always eat breakfast with Christmas music from the radio.
Besides this, I noticed that many houses appeared different in my community. Some of the houses have already been decorated by their owners. They have many different wreaths hung on their front doors and Christmas trees with ornaments on the yard. The most special part is the outdoor lights. There are many different kinds of Christmas lights, such as: Santa Claus, stockings, snowmen and reindeer. In addition, we can see Christmas lights around trees and across the front the house. It was very beautiful with rich Christmas atmosphere. When I drove in my community, I drove slowly to enjoy it. I am very grateful towards people who go all out to decorate their houses for Christmas and l have the chance to enjoy it.
       



1 comment:

  1. What a great piece! Welcome to Canada, and Merry Christmas to you and yours! :)

    ReplyDelete